- This is epic, Najib want to compete with Mahathir and leave a monument too. Mahathir with KLCC, now Najib with Warisan Merdeka. Who's going to win?
- There are concerns, however, that Kuala Lumpur could suffer a commercial property glut as a result of numerous ambitious real estate development plans, such as the RM26 billion KL Financial District, the 161-ha Sungai Besi Airport, and the 25.2-ha Matrade world trade centre in Jalan Duta.
- WTF is Merdeka Tower? To prove we have merdeka? Sounds so amput stupid, najib consultant too stupid to think of a creative name?
- Build triplet towers la, so you got the tallest triplet towers in the world. No contenders.
- Dr M office at 88th floor of KLCC, Najib wants to look down to him from the 100th floor
- If lower than Burj Khalifa, then consider fail.
- Bet the tower will look like no '1' as in 1Malaysia...hmmm
- Cronies need money lar.. overbudget runs till RM 5 bil..
- Yeah, let's congest KL!