Every smoker have their own reason to smoke. This is mine.
- The feel of relief after you blow all the smoke out of your lung is such a wonderful feeling because at first you make your throat feel like hell then you get the out-of-the-hell feeling. It's nice you know.
- To cope with boredom. Rather than you sit and do nothing it would be fine if you could play with the smoke.
- To scare away people,girls,insect,etc. etc. It always happen to me while waiting for train at KTM. When I smoke nobody would sit next to me. It's like I'm the king of the public seat throne.
- To fight any foul smell from people or anything. This one works effectively.
- To cope with stress. The high feeling you get from every puff make you feel more relax.
# "Seeing naked man is disgusting. Seeing naked woman? Now we talking!"