Malaysians have a series of questions in their minds back then in 2009. They are about human science, legal knowledge and some human behaviour.
- How long is the valid period for DNA?
A. One dayB. One year
C. 10 years
- Why they need new DNA?
A. The old DNA has exceeded the valid periodB. The old DNA is lost
C. They do not know how to use the old DNA
D. The old DNA belongs to somebody else
- What is the role of a sworn statement?
A. Those who believe will believe and those who do not believe can just forget about itB. It depends on whether the police believe it
C. It has no role
D. It depends on whether it is the first or the second sworn statement
- The consequences of making a sworn statement
A. Will be chargedB. Will be protected
C. Will disappear
D. Will have to go for a long vacation
- The highest risk industry in Malaysia's
A. PoliticianB. Detective
- Why Anwar was arrested before the deadline?
A. Anwar intended to run away
B. The police was rushing for lunch
C. The police was rushing to treat Anwar curry rice
D. Massive traffic jams
- What is the major cause of traffic jams?
A. To encourage the public to take LRT
B. To encourage consumption as Petronas's profit surged
C. To prove that imported cars are as slow as local-made cars during traffic jams
D. To prove that the police did take action
- What were the people trapped in traffic jams thinking?
A. Dare not to drive next time
B. Understand the police's hard work
C. Join demonstrations
D. Hope that the general elections will be held soon
- The feelings when watching the debate between Anwar and Shabery
A. Understand the reasons of increasing fuel prices
B. Finally understand why fuel oil prices should not be increased
C. Watch your mouth when you speak
D. Watch out for your saliva when you speak
- The feelings after watching the debate between Anwar and Shabery
A. Very brave
B. Very pathetic
C. Goodbye, minister
D. Why didn't the government recruit Mahathir?
- Who should answer when children ask what is "sodomy"?
B. The Police Force
C. The Attorney-General
D. The Minister of Education
- If a child asks what is "sodomy", it shows that
A. He can be a policeman
B. He can be a prosecutor
C. He can join politics
D. He is destined to be a Malaysian